hawx is always reliable. always innovative.
RIVERSIDE RODENT CONTROL
taking care of your unwanted house guests
signs of a rodent infestation
Call Our Riverside Rodent Control Professionals If:
- Your pets are acting erratically
- You can hear squeaking, scurrying, or gnawing sounds at night
- You come across tiny, dark droppings
- The food packaging in your pantry has been gnawed on
- Your property has developed a strong, musty odor
- There are grease marks along your walls or countertops
- You discover nests in your attic
- You come across chewed wiring
is rodent control necessary?
Rodents Are Known To:
- Cause extensive property damage:Rats and mice have incisor teeth that never stop growing. To maintain their teeth and prevent them from growing too long, rodents are constantly chewing on anything and everything, including drywall, floorboards, food packaging, wooden beams, insulation, furniture, and more.
- Create unhealthy environments:Rodents collect trash and food, urinate and defecate everywhere, and bring fleas and ticks into your property. All of these factors result in an unhealthy living environment.
- Start fires:Rodents As mentioned previously, rodents will chew on just about anything they can get their paws on, including wires. Rodents chewing through electrical wires is one of the leading causes of residential electrical fires.
- Spread diseases:Rodents are known to both directly and indirectly (through fleas and ticks they bring in) transmit diseases. Some of the most common of these diseases include hantavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCM), the plague, tularemia, and more.
how to prevent rodents
To Prevent Rodents, You Should:
- Use caulk to seal any cracks or gaps in your foundation
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Place screens over your chimney openings and vents
- Store leftover food in airtight containers
- Be sure to keep your outside trash bins properly sealed
- Repair leaky roofs and plumbing pipes
- Schedule professional pest control